Saturday 27 September 2014

"A Most Wanted Man"

I will be honest and say that I am not going to review this at length, because I have more important things to do with my time.

I expected greatness, especially as it stars Oscar winner Philip Seymour Hoffman and comes from the makers of "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy". Such a pairing had to be viewing, and I really wish that I had not bothered.
A muslim is being observed, and another Muslim is coming into money, and the German authorities wonder what the money will be used for. And do we actually give a flying ****? The film is dull and boring, I fell asleep several times due to a lack of interest, and could not wait for it to finish.

That's all I have to say really.

Painful to sit through...........2 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment