Sunday 18 November 2018

"Suspiria"


Most film fans, even if they have not seen a Dario Argento film, will almost certainly be familiar with both the Director and his films.
So being aware of his Career, I made the decision to watch this remake, despite knowing absolutely nothing about it.
And although I sat through the whole two and a half hours of the film, I am still no wiser as to what the film was about.

There must have been something about it as the time did not drag, but I just felt that it was completely wasted. The only saving grace is the performance from Tilda Swinton. Or should that be performances??

It is hard to believe that Luca Guadagnino, who directed one of last year's best films, namely "Call Me By Your Name" directed this Argento remake too. 

Almost three hours of my life I will never get again........3 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment